These Caramel Apple Slices are delicious! How can you go wrong with crisp, juicy apples, chocolate and caramel? Make these for your kids as a fun after school snack, or serve them as fun treats at all your family get togethers. Give them a try and let us know how they turn out!
- Chocolate (melted)
- Toppings (nuts, sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Wooden popsicle sticks or lollipop sticks
- Slice your apples into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Stick a lollipop or popsicle stick into the ends of your apple slices. Place on parchment paper.
- Spread melted chocolate onto your slices and let cool.
- Next drizzle with caramel. You can also top with nuts, melted white chocolate, sprinkles or chocolate chips. Feel free to experiment with the toppings!
- Your apple slices are now ready to be enjoyed!