You won’t have any time for monkey business when it comes to this recipe, and that’s because it only takes 4 minutes! Microwave monkey bread is so delicious and easy to make, that it’ll instantly turn into one of your go-to snacks for the family! Give it a try today!
- 2 cans of Pilisbury biscuits
- 7 tablespoons of butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. In a small bowl melt butter and mix together with cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar.
2. In a seperate bowl, cut biscuits into quarters and then pour your sugar mixture overtop.
3. Stir to coat all the biscuit quarters, and then transfer into a silicone bundt pan.
4. Microwave on high for 4 minutes, and then allow to cool for 2 minutes.
5. Flip monkey bread out onto a plate and enjoy!