Kraft macaroni & cheese, hot dog, PIZZA! That’s right – we’ve taken two of almost every child’s favorite dishes and merged it together to make one epic pizza! The ultimate comfort meal. Give it a try tonight!
Your picky eater won’t stand a chance against this pizza!
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- pre-baked pizza crust
- 4 hot dogs cut into slices
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare boxed Kraft Macaroni & Cheese with cheese. Set aside
- Spread ketchup on the crust to act as the pizza sauce.
- Brush the crust with olive oil.
- Pour prepared macaroni and cheese over top of the pizza.
- Top with sliced hot dogs.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top and then bake for 10 -12 minutes.
- Crust should be golden brown and cheese melted. Enjoy!