Is it a dessert or is it a snack? Chocolate covered peanut butter filled jalapeno pops are the new rage! If you’re up for trying something new, I highly recommend you give these a try! Just make sure you take one bite at a time….they got some heat to them.
- 12 jalapeno
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate
- white chocolate
- 12 pretzel sticks
- Cut tops of the jalapenos and carefully remove the seeds using a small knife(wear gloves and don’t touch your eyes!).
- Blend peanut butter, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Spoon into emptied jalapenos or use a piping bag to make life easier.
- Insert pretzel stick into peanut butter about halfway into jalapeno.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small bowl(I used a mason jar for easy dipping), microwave in 30 sec intervals stirring between zaps until smooth.
- Dip jalapenos in chocolate and totally submerged to cover the entire jalapeno in chocolate. Place of a parchment lined baking sheet to set. Meanwhile melt white chocolate the same way, either drizzle over jalapenos with a spoon or again to make life easier use a small piping bag. Let set again and enjoy your fiery sweets!