These bite-sized Doritos Cheese Balls are delicious AND cute! Whip them up for your family get-togethers, birthday parties…or really anytime you’re craving some yummy appetizers. Give them a try and don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup crushed Doritos
- Pretzel sticks
- Place your crushed Doritos in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the cream cheese, cheddar and taco seasoning.
- Scoop out teaspoon-sized balls of the cheese mixture and roll in your bowl of crushed Doritos.
- Place the cheese balls on a serving platter. Add a pretzel stick to each ball when ready to serve. Enjoy!