It’s the time of year for festive holiday parties! Christmas carolers and Christmas colors are everywhere you look, so why not add to the Chistmas cheer with these Holly Jolly Jello treats. These beautiful squares will be the perfect treat to have at your holiday parties!
- 1 box of cherry Jell-O
- 1 box of lime Jell-O
- 3 packs of unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla vodka
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- whipped cream
- mint leaves
- red candies (for garnish)
1. In an 8×8 baking dish, using cooking spray to coat a thin layer around the entire dish.
2. For the 1st mixture… Sprinkle half a pack of unflavored gelatin into a bowl and add 1/4 cup of water. Allow the gelatin to bloom.
3. Once your gelatin has bloomed, add in the box of cherry Jell-O along with 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
4. Add in 3/4 cup of vodka to the cherry mixture.
5. For the 2nd mixture, repeat steps 2 through 4 with the lime Jell-O.
6. For the 3rd mixture, use two packs of unflavored gelatin mixed in with 1/2 cup of water. Allow the gelatin to bloom.
7. Once the gelatin has bloomed, pour in 1 cup of boiling water and your can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir all together, then set aside to allow to cool.
8. Time to layer! Pour half of the 1st mixture (cherry) into the bottom of the dish and place into the refridgerator to set.
9. Remove the dish from the refridgerator and pour 1/3 of the 3rd mixture (white) into the dish. Place back in the refridgerator to set.
10. Remove the dish from the refridgerator and pour half of the 2nd mixture (lime) into the dish. Place back into the refridgerator to set.
11. Repeat the layers, and then set in the refridgerator over night.
12. Slice and serve!