With so many outdoor winter activities it’s hard to not participate in them, but it’s even harder to participate when all you can concentrate on is how cold your hands are! Not anymore! With these 3 step hand warmers you’ll be able to enjoy all the fun winter has to offer, all while ensuring your hands are kept warm and toasty.
- Old pair of flannel pajamas
- Needle and thread
- Essential oils
- Trace the shape and size desired,. Cut leaving approximately ½ inch of extra material outside the pattern and trim later.
- Sew around the chosen pattern, on the line, leaving approximately 2-3 inches open.
- In a small bowl, add your desired amount of rice to fill your bag size, leaving enough room for your rice to move around freely. Add a few drops of your favorite Essential Oil and stir. (Lavender is great to help induce relaxation)Using a funnel, pour the rice into the sewn packet.
- Sew the opening closed and you’re DONE!
Place the bag in the microwave for 30-60 seconds, depending on the size chosen. Cuddle up on the couch or put them inside those shoes or mittens before heading out into the cold.