Red velvet cake is amazing, a simple oreo is amazing, cheesecake is also amazing and when I decided to put all these amazing things together, well you guessed it. The results were pretty amazing.
Making cookies from a box cake mix will give you a fluffy and chewy end result. The cheesecake part will give you the smoothness and body. We all know what that crunchy chocolatey oreo is going to add. All together they could be the ultimate cookie!
- 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 10 crushed Oreo Cookies
- 4 oz of soften cream cheese
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Important tip: Once you’ve mixed your batter, you’ll need to sit it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your cake mix, soften butter, 2 eggs, soften cream cheese together.
- Then gently fold in your crushed Oreo cookies.
- I do save a few crumbs to place on top of the cookies
- Once everything is mixed together, cover your batter with plastic wrap & place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350*
- Using a cookie scoop, place your cookie dough on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Recipe will make about 2 dozen.
- Once your cookies have cooled, melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second intervals. Stirring every 20 seconds. When your chocolate has melted, drizzle over your cookies as desired.