Anything I can put together in minutes and share with a crowd is a winner in my books.
This Pepperoni Pizza Ring combines classic pizza flavors for an appetizer or dinner everyone will love. Try this with your favorite pizza toppings to switch it up!
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¾ pound pepperoni
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Unroll both cans of crescent dough, then separate into 8 full rectangles, making sure to seal the perforations.
- On a 12-inch pizza pan, place the rectangles in a ring so the short sides of them form a circle in the center – overlap the dough. Half of each rectangle will hang over the edge of the pan and the ring.
- Sprinkle half the cheese evenly around the ring, then top with spoonfuls of pizza sauce, spreading the sauce out evenly into one layer. Top with pepperoni, then the remainder of the cheese.
- Bring each dough rectangle up over the filling, tucking the dough under the bottom layer to secure it. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed (some filling may show). Sprinkle top of dough with Italian seasoning.
- Bake until dough is cooked through and golden brown, about 18-22 minutes. Cool 5-10 minutes, then slice and serve. Enjoy!