Who says you can’t have turkey for dessert? These adorable turkey pops are just what your Thanksgiving dinner needs this year. They’re easy to make, delicious and super adorable! What’s not to love?
- Rice Krispies Treats (either homemade or store bought)
- Melted chocolate (use candy melts or chocolate chips)
- Fondant (orange, black and red)
- Straws or popsicle sticks
- Dip your Rice Krispies Treat squares into the melted chocolate so that they’re fully coated. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cut your turkey’s eyes, pupils, beak and waddle out of the colored fondant. Place the pieces on the chocolate covered treat to form your turkey’s face.
- Your Turkey Pops are now ready to be gobbled up!