Young Girl Saves Family From House Fire After Learning Safety Tips At School

A seven-year-old girl has saved her family members from a roaring blaze after learning fire safety tips at school.

Tracy Durant’s quick thinking saved her cousins’s lives, after a fire broke out out when her 13-year-old cousin, Shemaiah, was cooking on the stove.

“It looked like when the stove was on and it came up top and then it kept getting bigger and bigger,” Tracy told WEAR. “I didn’t want us to get killed.”

The young girl’s parents weren’t at their Florida home at the time, so she ran to her neighbor’s house to making the life-saving 911 phone call.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.