Is it a dessert or is it a snack? Chocolate covered peanut butter filled jalapeno pops are the new rage! If you’re up for trying something new, I highly recommend you give these a try! Just make sure you take one bite at a time….they got some heat to them.
- 12 jalapeno
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate
- white chocolate
- 12 pretzel sticks
- Cut tops of the jalapenos and carefully remove the seeds using a small knife(wear gloves and don’t touch your eyes!).
- Blend peanut butter, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Spoon into emptied jalapenos or use a piping bag to make life easier.
- Insert pretzel stick into peanut butter about halfway into jalapeno.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small bowl(I used a mason jar for easy dipping), microwave in 30 sec intervals stirring between zaps until smooth.
- Dip jalapenos in chocolate and totally submerged to cover the entire jalapeno in chocolate. Place of a parchment lined baking sheet to set. Meanwhile melt white chocolate the same way, either drizzle over jalapenos with a spoon or again to make life easier use a small piping bag. Let set again and enjoy your fiery sweets!
When it comes to food, there aren’t many things I’ll say no to. The same goes for alcoholic drinks. Now if you combine my favorite drink (Baileys Irish Cream) and my favorite food (peanut butter), you’ve officially transported me to heaven.
When I found out this was a real thing, I nearly fell off my chair. I hadn’t even tried it and I was already addicted.
Baileys is well-known for launching new flavors, such as their Strawberry & Cream flavor during Valentine’s Day, Pumpkin Spice flavor in the fall, and unusual flavors like Chocolate Luxe, Orange Truffle, and Coffee liquor.
While they haven’t come out with Baileys Peanut Butter yet, one company has beat them to it, and people are going completely nuts trying to get their hands on one of the these bottles!