Have your turkey for dessert with these cute Turkey Cupcakes! Whip these up for your Thanksgiving dinner and watch as your guests gobble them up in no time! What’s best is that they’re super easy to make, so you can get your kids to help. Give them a try and let us know how they are!
- Batch of cupcakes made with boxed spice cake mix (make according to package directions)
- Chocolate frosting
- Red licorice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Candy eyes
- Nutter Butter cookies
- Orange Nerds Candy
- Candy Corn
- Ice your cupcakes with the chocolate frosting. You can use homemade or store-bought, both will work great!
- Using the frosting as ‘glue’, attach two candy eyes to the top of your Nutter Butter cookie.
- Next, attach an orange Nerds candy between the eyes (this will be the beak), and a piece of red licorice to the right of the beak. Your turkey’s face is now complete!
- Push the Nutter Butter turkey about halfway into a cupcake.
- Push your Candy Corn into the cupcake behind your turkey’s head (this will be his tail feathers).