Out of noodles for lasagna? Great, because this Orange Pretzel Lasagna doesn’t require any! In fact, this will be the sweetest lasagna you’ve ever come across, because it’s a dessert lasagna!
This scrumptious layered treat is filled with a cheesecake filling, pretzels, nuts, and mandarin oranges galore. This dish makes the perfect dessert for a crowd!
For the crust:
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups pretzels
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the cream cheese filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
For the jello topping:
- 2 boxes (3 ounces each) orange jello
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- 30 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- Start by blitzing the pecans and sugar together in a food processor. Add the pretzels, continuing to blitz until you have a mix of crumbs and bigger broken pieces, then pour in melted butter and mix together. Pour mixture evenly into a 9×13 baking dish, then set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Gently fold in Cool Whip, then spread evenly over the prepared crust.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the jello and boiling water until completely dissolved. Mix in the mandarin oranges, then cool mixture to room temperature. Pour evenly over the cream cheese filling, then cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Slice up and enjoy!