Ever wonder what every Reese product would taste like all wrapped up together in burrito form? Wonder no more because now it’s a reality!
No secret here, you won’t find any nutritional value, only chocolate and peanut butter! The only non reese product needed is marshmallow fluff, because something has to stick all these stick to the roof of your mouth sweets together!
- Large tortilla shells
- Reese’s mini peanut butter cups
- Reese’s pieces
- Reese’s peanut butter and chocolate spread
- Reese’s Puffs cereal
- Marshmallows fluff
- Lay tortilla on cutting board; spread peanut butter chocolate on one half and marshmallow fluff on the other side leaving 1 inch around border.
- Evenly disperse mini peanut butter cups, Reese’s pieces, Reese’s Puffs cereal and Mini marshmallows. Careful not to overfill.
- Roll your burrito up and wrap in tin foil. Place in preheat sandwich press for 2-3 min.
- Cut in half and enjoy!