When three worlds collide to create the ultimate dessert you better be ready! Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Apple Pie is that dessert!
Classic snickerdoodle cinnamon flavored crust, rich and creamy cheesecake layered with apple pie filling. This definitely would please any dessert lover and would go great with a hot coffee and a cool autumn night!
- 1 pound snickerdoodle cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups apple pie filling
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9-inch glass pie dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cookie mix with the softened butter, mixing with a fork or pastry cutter until there are crumbs. Press 2 cups of the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the prepared pie dish, then bake 10 minutes and set aside.
- Mix together the melted butter with the remainder of the crumbs, tossing to combine.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the sugar and flour, mixing until well-combined. Add in the vanilla extract and egg, beating until the batter is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the apple pie filling with cinnamon. Set aside.
- Begin assembling your pie by spreading an even layer of the cheesecake mixture into the bottom of the cookie crust. Scoop the apple pie filling on top of the cheesecake layer, then top evenly with the remaining cookie crumb mixture.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely, then refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!