This dessert is absolutely delicious! I mean, who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries – and the addition of white chocolate and candy eyes are a fun twist on that classic dessert. Not only do these little spooky, fruity ghosts taste amazing, but they’re incredibly quick and easy to make. What’s your favorite Halloween treat?
- Strawberries (cleaned and dried)
- White chocolate (you can use candy melts or chips)
- Candy eyes
- Parchment paper
- Clean and dry your strawberries. Set aside.
- Melt your white chocolate as per package directions.
- Dip your strawberries in the melted chocolate. Make sure to drag out some of the chocolate when placing berries on parchment paper. This creates a cute little ghost tail.
- Once all your strawberries and coated, place two candy eyes on the front of each berry. Let chocolate harden before eating, enjoy!